Job ID - 0060993631
Job Details -
JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
1. Linux and Windows server administration.
2. Understanding of Microsoft IIS and configuration.
3. Basic understanding of DMZ hosting, clustering, load balancing, network firewalls and proxy servers. Basic understanding of cloud services.
4. OS administration and maintaining SOX, security compliance for Linux and Windows servers.
5. • Maintaining up to date integration versions and maintaining health and availability of path-to-production environments, working with partners in hosting, networking, storage, security and database hosting teams.
6. • Integration support with downstream/upstream capabilities.
7. • Platform support (L3 support & escalation from L2), including 24X7 on-call support, ticket resolution and ticket volume reduction through problem management.
8. Pre-production environment refresh
9. • Path-to-production release support, including deployment of packages, configuration and troubleshooting.
10. • Communication/Stakeholder management.
Mandatory skills* Linux and Windows Administration QA
|Functional Area :
|Employment Type :
|Contract Duration :
||0 Years 8 Months
| Company Website:
| Contact Person:
|Contact Person's Email :