Job ID - 02309900007
Job Details -
Job Title: Senior Software Developer ( Senior Data Engineer)
● This position is responsible for building analytical solutions using big data analytical technologies
such as R, SparkR, Scala, Python and so on.
● Develops big data analytical solutions for internal and external clients.
● Should have the passion to learn new technologies for building statistical and machine learning
models in big data platforms.
● Should be enthusiastic to learn new methodologies related to wrangling and cleansing of data.
● Works with internal teams to understand requirement of various big data analytics projects.
● Should be able to deliver projects on time with stringent deadlines.
● Should be able to perform assigned tasks with a sense of urgency.
● Should be capable of working as an individual contributor.
● Budget Responsibility : None
● Key interface relationships (internal and external) : Internal:
● Number of employees managed : 0
● Number of employees indirectly managed : 0
● Number of third party employees (contractors/outsourced) managed : 0
● The role is global/regional/ local : Local
● Breadth of functions under management :
● Other factors indicating size/complexity of role : Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and
handle work requests with a sense of urgency.
Role Requirements ( E=essential, P=preferred )
● E- Should have a postgraduate degree in Math/Stat or an undergraduate degree in an
● E- Should be passionate to learn and grow in big data analytics development using tools like
SparkR, Scala and so on.
● E- 2-5 years’ of progressive experience in building complex data analytics solution.
● E- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within Data Engineering.
● E- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneously work on various projects.
● E - Strong analytical skills.
● E - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● P- Master’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science and related discipline.
● P- Good knowledge about machine learning algorithms and big data analytical solution development.
● P- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in building complex analytical solutions using SAS, SparkR,
Scala, and other analytical tools.
|Functional Area :
|Employment Type :
| Company Website:
| Contact Person:
|Contact Person's Email :