Job ID - 0060992566
Job Details -
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Test strategy definition, test planning, test scenario and test data creation.
• Developing and executing formal test plans/test scripts for quality releases.
• Test execution, defect management and test results reporting.
• Imparting the process knowledge to the team members and publish best practices on an ongoing basis.
• Performing quality audits across the SDLC phases to ensure client specific standards, procedures and methodologies are adhered to.
• Facilitating development of knowledge repository.
• If required, be involved in evaluating and recommending QA life cycle tools (test asset management, defect life cycle, automation, performance, etc.)
• Knowledge of test standards and process.
Role Specific Skills:
Hadoop, Hive, ETL Testing, Unix scripting, SQL and Java work experience.
Experience & Exposure Required:
• Manual functional and ETL testing experience.
• Relevant domain / industry experience of at least 4 years.
• Coordinating with scrum master in Agile model, able to work closely with the client.
• Should be able to understand the client requirement and provide automation solutions accordingly.
• Candidate preferably having knowledge in Spark.
• Experience working with the business and IT team diligently to execute the activities in a timely manner.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Mandatory skills: Hadoop-Hive
Desired skills: Unix shell scripting, SQL and JAVA
Domain: Cards And Payments
|Functional Area :
|Employment Type :
|Contract Duration :
||1 Years 0 Months
| Company Website:
| Contact Person:
|Contact Person's Email :