Job ID - 0060131750
Job Details -
· Facilitate collaborative activities within the Agile delivery team.
· Champion Agile principles, values, and practices.
· Facilitate the development of team norms.
· Ensure team is accountable for the agreed upon norms.
· Track delivery team process, ensuring sustainable pace and quality.
· Promote engagement of the Agile team by encouraging the team to self-organize.
· Promote continuous improvement within the Agile delivery team.
· Collaborate with other project leadership to effectively manage risks and coordinate mitigation efforts.
· Provide transparency to the team and stakeholders by ensuring metrics are relevant, available, and up-to-date.
· Prepare and lead presentations to team members and executives.
· Create and maintain work effort and budget reports.
· Provide business reports to management and clients as assigned.
· Insure adherence to Agile processes and methodologies.
|Functional Area :
|Employment Type :
|Contract Duration :
||0 Years 6 Months
| Company Website:
| Contact Person:
|Contact Person's Email :