Job ID - 0060131657
Job Details -
API technical leads
· Define the Swagger specification for the API’s based on the Open API 2.0 version.
· Get the Swagger endorsed from the WDP Governance.
· Develop the Bindings API for registering the mobile device with Twilio. This API is used to manage the registration of the devices.
· Develop the Notification API for sending the Push Message to the registered device.
· Experience in the agile methodology.
· Coordinate, collaborate & troubleshoot with Support team during the development, build & deployment of the API’s into the Docker container.
Develop the Capability API to perform various calculations to produce the Pre-payment exposure for a given customer.
Develop the Capability API to calculate the Merchant Service Fee (MSF) when onboarding a customer.
Coordinate, collaborate & troubleshoot with UI developers, Experience layer developers, and Support team during the development, build & deployment of the API’s into the Docker container.
Languages: Java 8
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets 2.3, Struts 1.3, and Spring 4.3.2
Frameworks: Hibernate 4.3.10, Junit 4.9, IBM MQ, and Mockito 1.9
RDBMS: IBM DB2, Sybase ASA 15 and MSSQL Server 2012, Oracle 11.2
Web/App Servers: Tomcat8.0, Websphere 8.0, and JBoss 7.x
IDE: IntelliJ 2016, Spring Tool Suite 3.7, and Eclipse Mars
Other tools: Git, SVN, and Maven 3.5
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, and Agile
Good to Have Skills
Should be good Team player & Self starter
Eager to learn new things
Ability to work under pressure and meet the delivery deadlines
|Functional Area :
|Employment Type :
|Contract Duration :
||1 Years 0 Months
| Company Website:
| Contact Person:
|Contact Person's Email :