Job ID - 0060131470
Job Details -
The ServiceNow Engineer will collaborate on the building and delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. This individual’s primary responsibility is translating business requirements and objectives into detailed designs to deliver solutions to support business processes and integrated systems. The ideal candidate will be a good problem solver that enjoys working within a technology company delivering high quality solutions through individual contribution and team collaboration.
Provide design and support of the ServiceNow platform services including, workflows, orchestration, ITSM (Incident, Request, Knowledge) processes, and related integrations. Drive adoption of standard practices to proactively manage and resolve system state before they impact the business. Collaborate with partner teams to support modern DevOps & Agile methodologies and extend system functionality into partner spaces to improve development cycles and quality of releases.
Certified in :
· Certified Implementation Specialist
· Certified Service Now Administrator
· Certified Developer
· ITIL V3 Foundation
· Interface with IT and business teams to translate requirements into technical solutions that satisfy customer needs
· Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
· Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure
· Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications projects
· Adhere to development and documentation practices to promote standards and quality assurance
· Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve solution effectiveness
· Collaborate with User, Product Owner, Scrum masters and other ServiceNow Developer / Administrators to develop solutions to support business needs
· Work in conjunction with the ServiceNow platform team on code promotion and release planning
· Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on ServiceNow and related services/capabilities
· Manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
· Serve as a mentor to less experienced Engineers, BAs and Developers
· Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides as required
· 5+ years of experience in software development
· With guidance is developing an understanding of business complexities, problems or opportunities & applies limited knowledge, skills, & experiences to a solution/outcome.
· Effectively applies critical thinking to understand and solve problems, makes well thought out decisions to quickly and positively create results.
· Uses moderate level techniques to challenge the status quo, asks questions, takes risk, takes ownership, and accepts and learns from failure.
· With guidance is developing skills to effectively interact with peers, teams, business partners, & management to understand & document business & IT decisions.
· Demonstrate outstanding communication, flexibility, teamwork and leadership
· Speak openly but professionally to stakeholders and ask questions, listen and be prepared
· Need to be responsive and time managed
Execute As One Team: Be collaborative, value diverse perspectives
|Functional Area :
|Employment Type :
| Company Website:
| Contact Person:
|Contact Person's Email :